De Havilland Aircraft Philip was involved with the inception of Croydon Aircraft Company. He was Chief Pilot, and currently still holds his Check & Training and QA roles. Access available on request
- High performance Type Ratings - RNP/RNAV approved Piper Chieftain's & Seneca's
- Terrain Awareness - Philip has over 40 years experience flying in Southern New Zealand. You will gain invaluable knowledge and appreciation of mountainous terrain. Most of the syllabus (PPL/CPL) is covered in the Fiordland region, specifically Milford Sound
- Flexibility - Where feasible, BFR's & Renewals can be completed in a location more suitable to the candidate
- Experienced In-house Flight Examiners - Philip Kean & John Penno (A-Cat)
- Aerobatics For those who want the rush and want to better their motor skills, whilst understanding how to fully master aerobatics.